Franciacorta fans do we have? Today we are going to discover La Montina, a company owned by the Bozza family that has made wine culture one of the cornerstones of its work. A special place that for more than thirty years now has dreamt of whoever crosses the gate.
The La Montina estates are located in Monticelli Brusati (BS), in the extreme north-eastern edge of Franciacorta, close to a large morainic amphitheatre, where the carriage roads end and the wooded Mugnina Valley begins.
An area naturally suited to the cultivation of the vine, rich in history, landscape suggestions and romantic echoes.
Inside it preserves some goodies, such as the wine shop for direct sale, the seventeenth-century Villa Baiana, home to weddings, private and business events and the first Museum of Contemporary Art in Franciacorta. An enchanting place to discover and experience.
VISIT + TASTING PROGRAM
- 6.15 pm: Meeting at the winery La Montina (arrival by own means)
- 6.30 p.m. Visit to the cellar.
- 7.15 pm: Tasting.
- 8.00 p.m.: End of the tasting with the possibility to have dinner at the Villa upon reservation at email@example.com.
The visit includes:
- Passage through the external courtyard of Villa Baiana
- Visit to the Marmonier Vertical Press, a press designed and built by artisans from Brescia in 1999 that recalls the concept of soft pressing, then continues in the 7,500sqm cellar completely built under the hill and with the explanation of the Franciacorta method.
- A visit to the halls and the Museum of Contemporary Art and an account of the works on display, including paintings by the Milanese artist Remo Bianco.
- Tasting of three Franciacorta goblets and stop at the wine shop
PRICE PER PERSON €30
Visit and tasting in the cellar are organized in compliance with security measures. On your arrival you will find fully sanitized rooms, hand sanitizing gel and large spaces in which maintaining safety distances will be very easy.
The staff will measure the body temperature of all guests and will make sure that the tasting service takes place with sanitized glasses and disposable portions.
Event duration: 2 hours
Spoken languages: Italian