An evening dedicated to Chardonnay, the luminous soul of champagne.
The evening will be led by Daniela Guiducci, winemaker and wine educator with a specialization in sparkling wines, who will guide lovers of noble bubbles to the discovery of Blanc de Blancs from different areas of Champagne, in the interpretation of both small vignérons and important maisons such as Perrier Jouët. Chardonnay is cultivated in all areas of Champagne and is the vine that most reflects in the glass its relationship with the environment in which it grows.
5 Blanc de Blancs of great personality, different and intriguing await you!
- Alain Couvreur - Blanc de Blancs Brut
- Charlot Tanneux - Cuvée Elia - Premier Cru Millésime 2012 - Blanc de Blancs
- Larmandier Bernier - Longitude Blanc de Blancs Premier Cru
- Legret&Fils - Mineral Extra Brut
- Perrier Jouët - Blanc de Blancs
The cost of the evening is 48 € and includes 5 glasses of Champagne + finger food in combination
Contact us for any information
EMAIL -> firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell your friends!
Event duration: 2 hours
Spoken languages: Italian, English