Given the great success of the evenings organized by the #VignaClub, on Thursday, January 31 Alessandro (our host) wants to surprise us again with a new evening dedicated to some unobtainable bottles of Barolo and Barbaresco of the '70s, '80s and '90s!
In perfect Mr. Martino style, then, the precious glasses will be accompanied by exquisite chopping boards of ham and cheese in combination.
Here are the shared wines:
- Barolo - Prunotto - Reserve 1970
- Barolo - Prunotto - Reserve 1975
- Barbaresco - Bricco Asti 1983
- Barolo - Vigna La Villa - Paiagallo - Fontanafredda 1989
- Barolo - Ciabot Mentin Brooms - Clerico 1993
The cost of the evening is 29 € (includes five glasses + chopping boards).
REQUEST INFORMATION ➡ email@example.com
Tell your friends!
Event duration: 2 hours
Spoken languages: Italian, English